This is a framework for model driven development of interactive emergency response environments. This framework includes:
- EMT 2.0 (ERE-ML-Tool 2.0)
- Transformation codes
- ERE-ML 2.0 Platform
For using the framework, follow these instructions:
- Eclipse epsilon: You can download it from https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/download/
- download EMT2.0 plugin and extract it into the dropins folder of Eclipse and re-run the eclipse.exe.
- Create new general project (File > new project > general project), and choose a name for it (for example “ERE_diagrams”).
- Right click on ERE_diagrams project and select new > example > Ereml diagram. Choose a name for your diagram (for example “Victoria_bushfire”). So two new files with “.masml” and “.masml_diagram” extentions will be create.
- Open .masml_diagram file and draw a model for an ERE scenario by using MAS and ERE nodes and relationships.
- After modelling the ERE scenario, it should be validated. In order to do this, from Edit menu select Validate. (you can see probably errors of your model in “problems view” of eclipse). For correct code generation, these errors should be fixed.
B) Automatic Code Generation
- download Transformation code plugin and extract it into the dropins folder of Eclipse and re-run the eclipse.exe.
- Right click on the model and select Acceleo Model to Text > Generate Java Application to automatically generate a java project with the same name of the model.
C) Running Generated Codes
- Add JADE and ERE-ML_Platform2.0 libraries in to your project. Follow these instructions:
- Download the Platform plugins and extract two jar files.
- Right click on your java project, and select properties.
- In opened window, select “Java Build Path” from left hand side.
- In “Libraries” tab, select “Add External JARs” and add two jar files in to the project.
- Run the project as java application.