Samaneh HoseinDoost is a Ph.D. student of Software Engineering at University of Isfahan. She received her B.Sc. in computer software engineering from University of Isfahan in September 2014. She ranked among top 10% students, in terms of GPA, So she could be admitted in M.Sc. software engineering program without sitting for university entrance exam. She eventually received her M.Sc. degree from the same university in April 2017. Her interests include Model-Driven Software Engineering, Multi-Agent Systems, and Crisis Management Systems. She will start her thesis in these contexts under the supervision of Dr. Bahman Zamani & Dr. Afsaneh Fatemi.
Papers in English
- Applying meta-heuristics algorithms in model-driven approaches for solving the CRA problem
- A Novel Approach for Developing Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Solving the Quality-based Software-Selection and Hardware-Mapping Problem with ACO
- Towards a Model-Driven Framework for Simulating Interactive Emergency Response Environments
- A model-driven framework for developing multi-agent systems in emergency response environments
Papers in Persian