Leila Samimi-Dehkordi is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Computer Engineering at University of Isfahan (UI) under supervision of Dr. Bahman Zamani from 2012. She received her B.Sc. in Software Engineering from Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST) in March 2008 and an M.Sc. in Algorithms and Computation from University of Tehran (UT) in January 2011. Her Ph.D. research is focusing on Model-Driven Development, Bidirectional Model Transformations, Traceability, and Change Propagations. She is the member of Model-Driven Software Engineering Research Group (MDSERG) at University of Isfahan.
Papers in English
- EVL+ Strace: a novel bidirectional model transformation approach
- Solving the families to persons case using EVL+ Strace
- Bidirectional model transformation approaches a comparative study
- Applying programming language evaluation criteria for model transformation languages
- From trace-based inter-model validation to bidirectional model synchronization with reconciliation
- Programming language criteria for model transformation evaluation